Knowledge is power ,
sharing knowledge is powerful
D- THE NOVEL (The Prisoner of Zenda ) (9 MARKS)
7) A- Answer the following questions:
1. What promise did Marshal Srakencz make to Rassendyll?
2. How far was Antoinette de Mauban helpful in saving the crown of
3. How did the pretended king try to gain his people’s love?
4. Mention one moral lesson you have learnt from the story.
B- Read the following quotation and then answer the questions:
“I don’t think they'll do anything to him if you are in the capital.”
1. Who said this? To whom?
2. Why can’t they do anything to the real king?
3. How did the addressee feel?
C- Find the mistake in each sentence and correct it:
1. Featherly is going to be an ambassador in six months’ time.
2. Antoinette de Mauban called for help at the appointed time.